VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above says

job done,,,,,pics to follow shortly,,all fabricated by me,,passenger one had to have a complete base restructured due to taking out the double seat hence

no "Base"

built like brunel"s SS Great Britain

StrongT:

iam still on with fabbing my own swivel system for passenger seat but just couldn't wait to get the seat in for mi wife,i will modify the one Ive built when i crack on with the swivel designT:T:

·
Registered
365 Posts
looking forward to seeing the pics mate. i've been toying with the idea of ZS seats, the ones with the yellow inserts in particular. i'm also wondering if my rear bench can be modded to take the ZS rears aswell.......

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking forward to seeing the pics mate. i've been toying with the idea of ZS seats, the ones with the yellow inserts in particular. i'm also wondering if my rear bench can be modded to take the ZS rears aswell.......
hi mate its well worth fitting the mg front seats the feeling of going into a corner without the thought that your going to slide about is great;)they do take abit of getting use to Eg you climb into them & same getting out the van i use to kinda turn mi sel to the right & sort of just slide out the van now its abit like climbing out of a high up sports car;)plus whats real good is if ya put anything just behind the seats all you have to do is tilt them forward to get what ever is behind easy,,i had to put 4 washers under the rear to lift it abit as the seats are sloped downwards towards the rear sorted it just a treat,,,if you have a mig welder mate anything can be modded,,i will take some pics today & put them in my public view,,T:

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah, thats mine fitted in my van and they are great. ill get some pictures on her soon, does anyone know if you can fit the rear Zs seats on to the frame of a rock and roll bed?

cheers!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have MG ZR seats they are "well" comfy!!! like a bucket seat but practical too!

Think i paid about 80 the pair down the local scrapper then bought a single base and some steel stripping abotu 40mm wide and made up soem adaptor plates.

Be good to see the pix tho!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts