VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to figure out whether a Mid-Wales meet would be a good idea or not?

There are a few around here in Llandrindod/Builth, more in Newtown & I assume even more out towards Aberystwyth etc.

We would have a two hour drive to all the nearest meets, which is twice the distance of the nearest AsdaLOL:

Does anyone want to meet up? If so, where?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Re: New Mid-Wales meet

I'm sure some of the S Wales posse would travel up for a meet some time if it were around builth area. T:

·
Registered
75 Posts

Hey there. Big G and Laura here from down south in Pontypridd, part of the South Wales posse. Would definately be up for a Mid Wales cruise. Just keep us posted. :ILU::ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
353 Posts

Yeah, am also in part of south wales group, but i would probably come along too...depending where it would be??...T:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hi guys, the south wales posse are having a meet in Brecon if anybody wants to come, Sunday 10th January at 11am at the promenade car park in Brecon, all welcome. A:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hi guys, the south wales posse are having a meet in Brecon if anybody wants to come, Sunday 10th January at 11am at the promenade car park in Brecon, all welcome. A:
Changed to the 24th January if anybody is interested!! :ILU:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts