VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
If this could happen Builth wells would be a good idea as it's got good parking in the grow & also down by the river but I'm not sure if it's p&d :* I always stop their when I'm on my bike as the toilets come in handy

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi im up for it to im in newtown so not to far about time we had one around here im trying to start up a group up on facebook called t4 mid wales so we can all keep in touch and help each other out if we or anyone with a t4 gets stuck or brakes down or just for meets we got some of the best beaches and woods around

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi folks.... Not sure if anyone in Mid Wales is looking to meet up but I'm happy to get something organised.
I'm new to the area. I live near Churchstoke and am not sure about pubs with suitable car parks to cope with a group of VW busses turning up on a monthly meet but I'm happy to have your suggestions.
If you have a suggestion of a venue that's not to far from me,I'll go over and check it out and discuss with the landlord or landlady.
I have a 05 silver T5 and my son Lex has an 06 blue T5 so that will be two of us!
I'm really into aircooled VWs , I've owned 2 bay windows and 4 splt screens over the last 10 years but... I love my T5 and have used it most days over the last 4 years. I'm currently " pimping" my T5
Regards Steve 07710 522244

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all, I was talking to another t5 owner today and he told me of a group meeting in newtown. Done a quick search but could not find anything the name he gave me was" midwales t4 and transporter group" does this ring a bell? I know the guy who started it has a stunning yellow t4.

Thanks Richard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi guys
midwales t4s & transporters have a regular meet once a month @ the horseshoes berriew inbetween newtown & welshpool
everyone welcome to join its usually the last wednesday in the month.

also we have meets with vwt4 northwales throught the year @ barmouth & pondrosa cafe llangollen

thanks andy midwales t4s

41 - 50 of 50 Posts