1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:
VW Family Festival 13-15 June 2014
Druridge Bay Country Park, NE61 5BX.

On one of the best beaches in Northumberland, 3 miles of unspoilt coast line.

Preparations are now on going for this event. We hope to see as many as possible there! Plans are to make our own way there and meet on the designated Club Camping site. We should have our events shelter but hoping the weather will be dry and warm!

For club camping we will have a password, which I will private message you on request. The site is the same place as last year. This is an ideal camping spot as it is as close to the show as possible. Let's just hope that the ground is a bit flatter and the grass has had a cut!

Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead. No excuses - want to see you all there. It was a great turn out last year so let's make it even more of a success this year to help Bruce - one of our local T4 owners who runs this event.

http://www.mightydubfest.co.uk/index.htmlLOL:

Michael and Emily
Dixon and Louise
Mike (Blue pig) and partner + dogs
Rob Kim and kids
Spook and Tracy
Peter and Julie
YT5 and family
Paul H and family
Paul l and family
Karen and cliff
lordlouis
purpleice and family
Pug vee dub
Sean beaghan
Weehels
Piff and family
Sak
Nathan Brown
Stephen Stockdale and family
Burt and Michelle
Lee and Karen
Patrick and family

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bruce has just told me that we can have the 20% discount again if anyone would like it please let me know and I will send it.
The password for club camping has been set, again if you want to camp with us please ask for the password and I will send it to you

Thanks Bruce

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoken to Bruce and he says the fields looking much better than last year and sheep have been let on to eat the grass. We still have some discount tickets available and space in club camping if anyone else would like to join us.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys
Just curious if we could just turn up and pay on day,
Not sure if we can all get off work for camping etc but could probs do either sat or sun.

Cheers
PM sent:):)

·
Registered
20 Posts
A:hi its purpleice here add us on your list,camping sat night angie mick 2 icecubes + sid dog :ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A:hi its purpleice here add us on your list,camping sat night angie mick 2 icecubes + sid dog :ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU:
Will do i will sent pass word for the club camping area.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:

Preparations are now on going for this event. We hope to see as many as possible there! Plans are to make our own way there and meet on the designated Club Camping site. We should have our events shelter but hoping the weather will be dry and warm!

For club camping we will have a password, which I will private message you on request. The site is the same place as last year. This is an ideal camping spot as it is as close to the show as possible. Let's just hope that the ground is a bit flatter and the grass has had a cut!

Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead. No excuses - want to see you all there. It was a great turn out last year so let's make it even more of a success this year to help Bruce - one of our local T4 owners who runs this event.

Michael and Emily
Dixon and Louise
Rob Kim and kids
Spook and Tracy
Peter and Julie
YT5 and family
Paul H and family
Paul l and family
Karen and cliff
lordlouis
purpleice and family
Pug vee dub
Sean beaghan
Weehels
Piff and family
Sak
Nathan Brown
Stephen Stockdale and family

quick update for everyone Bruce has given the group early access to the club camping area from 12pm.
This is only for the club camping area only you will only get in with the group password, anyone that still needs this please let me know.
7 days let's get our camp on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Burt & Michelle Reynolds here. We live in Middlesbrough and met and chatted to Rob at the York racetrack meeting. He mentioned a club meeting on third wed of the month. Having not been to one yet we were wondering if we could join your gang at the Dub Fest

Yours hopefully Burt & shell. :)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Burt & Michelle Reynolds here. We live in Middlesbrough and met and chatted to Rob at the York racetrack meeting. He mentioned a club meeting on third wed of the month. Having not been to one yet we were wondering if we could join your gang at the Dub Fest

Yours hopefully Burt & shell. :)
Imfo sent by pm. See you there

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:

Michael and Emily
Dixon and Louise
Rob Kim and kids
Spook and Tracy
Peter and Julie
YT5 and family
Paul H and family
Paul l and family
Karen and cliff
lordlouis