·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo.
Question to all owners of T4 TD.
Boost pressure,
temperature of oil max
How many kilometers after conversion without problems?

Iam an entusiast of turbo conversion.

·
Registered
666 Posts
1 bar
just over a year and 7k miles
no idea on the oil temp

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.
Thaks a lot. My camper is on vw t4 basis with engine 2,4 D.
I think about turbo confersion, all part are in the garrage but....:*

·
Registered
78 Posts
mines a few months now T: drives so much better even the wife noticed LOL: well worth it dude ;) just do it.

here's a few pics of mine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
pressure ??? fuel you can adjust fuel screw a quarter of a turn for boost T: i have the fan to fit yet on the intercooler I: it's no racing car but just got more grunt an quicker pickup,great :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pressure ??? fuel you can adjust fuel screw a quarter of a turn for boost T: i have the fan to fit yet on the intercooler I: it's no racing car but just got more grunt an quicker pickup,great :cool:
Hallo.
Pressure of boost of course. I am foreigner. I ve been learning English during my studies. Sorry it was bad mistake.:)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Can't help with boost or oil temp. But my 2.4 was converted from new (as far as I know) in 1994 by ABT. Turbo and intercooler. I have a rolling road printout somewhere that shows 110bhp. Van is currently on 155,000km and going strong T:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can't help with boost or oil temp. But my 2.4 was converted from new (as far as I know) in 1994 by ABT. Turbo and intercooler. I have a rolling road printout somewhere that shows 110bhp. Van is currently on 155,000km and going strong T:
Thanks a lot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts