VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While everyone else is out gettin battered for christmas im sat at home with a nice cup of coffee. Spoon of Kenco, 1 sugar and milk. None of this fancy mocha latte expresso lark. And i cant stand when you ask for white coffee n its frothy! Try black coffee with milk! i didnt ask for froth!

Dont like Tea either...

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
i'll have tea or coffee. instant or out of a cafetiere. I:
as long as it's got 2 sugars and a bit of milk. or sometimes 2 spoons of honey in coffee T:
i don't mind a frothy one either......as long as i get a little biscuit and a sprinkle of chocolate :D

i just can't do hangovers anymore.

i went to a party last night. everyone else was drinking. i had a bout 10 coffee's...................but drove everyone else home ;)
still didn't get up till 11am like..........................but i felt boss! T:

Dick turpin seems to have taken over the taxis round here anyway :*

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
I would rather a nice cup of tea, than alcohol anyday, the one day i do have alcohol is christmas day, but id rather drive than drink.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive not tried honey. Might give that a go. The worst bit for me is im only 23. I think i over did going out between 18 - 21. Also after i bought my house, id much rather get people round and drink at home. Shift working contributse to the coffee obsession aswell. Usually need it to even function lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Tea, milk and one sugar - but please...make it in the pot or don't bother! and none of this funny coloured water (aka Earl Grey).

Dont drink very much at all nowadays, had a six pack of beer that went to lobbs, big bang AND Camper Jam this year before i drank one...

Would normally rather have a cuppa or a coke

John R

·
Registered
758 Posts
tea with two sugars for me, any brand so long as its not vending machine tea. The bigger question is - what is your biscuit of choice? are you a dunker? you can tell a lot about a persons character by whats in their biscuit barrel. for instance rich tea biscuits are the spawn of satan and usually liked by people into S&M. im a chocolate hobnob guy myself :D

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
Scottish blend tea fae me, and I'm a slave to the rich teas older, more sophisticated sexy sister, the malted milk, she can take a bit more dunking.

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
I'd love a cuppa right about nowT:

I had a couple of beers last nightI:

Terrible hangover and a bruised thumb:confused:

So if anyone fancies popping round and sticking the kettle on i'd be most grateful:D

Strong, milk, two sugars and a couple of digestives please:ILU:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Yorkshire Tea using Yorkshire's soft water is probably the most refreshing drink you could ever have.
Apart from snakebite of course when you've been working your Butt off on a red hot summer day using ice cold keg cider.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
strong coffee n weak lager keeps hangovers at bay,dont mind a spot of summat stronger in me coffee on a cold night.
havd made a special xmas drink tho
vodka mixed with werthers originals...damn its good!mrs jamesdean,i blame u entirely for the suggestion!:D

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
tea with two sugars for me, any brand so long as its not vending machine tea. The bigger question is - what is your biscuit of choice? are you a dunker? you can tell a lot about a persons character by whats in their biscuit barrel. for instance rich tea biscuits are the spawn of satan and usually liked by people into S&M. im a chocolate hobnob guy myself :D

got to be original McVities digestives for me.
no dunking bits in my tea.

just having a brew now......still want one meat?
more in the pot mate! :)

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im afraid its rich teas for me. Also into the kinky stuff so your prob about right there. Partial to a bourbon or a golden cream though

Yorkshire Tea using Yorkshire's soft water is probably the most refreshing drink you could ever have.
Apart from snakebite of course when you've been working your Butt off on a red hot summer day using ice cold keg cider.
Snakebite - The drink of the gods. Love it. Best bit is, even if you only have the pocket shrapenel for cheap stuff, it still tastes great.

·
Banned
10,252 Posts
I mainly get hammered most nights, drink espresso though necessity smoke and snort as many substances as I can lay my hands on, The misses likes custard creams and kenco(milk no sugar) though. Good job as somebodies got to look after the kids......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.