VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the guy in the Silver LWB with yellow and blue flowers hangin off my mirror. I waved lots :D:D I was around Bude for a couple of days then the weekend in Woolacombe. T4s everywhere :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome to the home of the T4! Between Braunton and home (near Croyde) I waved at 12 vans. Along the coast road by Saunton every other vehicle (literally) was a modified T4. and still some of the miserable weekend warriors didn't wave!
Dozens at Putsborough over the weekend too. Good to meet you Green Geko, glad the van's back in one piece. T:T:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Think I saw ya matey, has yours got pressed steel German Style plates? If so was parked a couple of cars behind you in Braunton near the fair.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Nobody ever sees my van about usually Matt, and yet it spends half its time in North Devon - home of the T4. I think it must be invisible :eek:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nobody ever sees my van about usually Matt, and yet it spends half its time in North Devon - home of the T4. I think it must be invisible :eek:
Might have seen ya John, but as I dont get to many meets I never know who's is what!

I'm just the same though, I never get 'spotted' although thats not always a bad thing! Rasp:

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
After always waving at people for the first 2 1/2 years of being in the Forum I've given up waving first to folk because I feel such a [email protected] when people dont wave back, which seems to happen about 95% of the time. Sorry if that means I'm ignorant but it seems the T4 scene isnt a friendly as I/we like to think it is :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts