VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formerly known as minifun
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried setting up a meet but no interest so will try again, anyone in Milton Keynes or Buckinghamshire that fancy meeting up in September? Let me know if you'd prefer a weekend or evening meet and suggest a location and we'll see if we can get something going and drag some T4's/T5s out of hiding! I know you're out there - I've had a few waves! T:

·
Registered
711 Posts
What about that place in MK by the lake with a windmill... Is it the Caldecott ?????

Paul

·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thats Caldecotte Lake - loads of parking and somewhere for a drink, good idea A:

Google maps co-ordinates 52.011065,-0.708318 hopefully!

Anyone else from MK area out there!

·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm trying to guage interest and establish which day of the week suits most people, and then was going to set a date. There must be more people in Bucks, it would be nice to get our own area meet going! Not much interest so far!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Weekends are best for meT:

There must be more peeps interested, seen loads of you around the area

Paul

·
Registered
0 Posts
Just to say to everyone, it's not just vans but there is a meet at caldecotte as mentioned above on the 6th of September if you fancy it, it's a pretty good turn out and is a good night starting at 7pm. Hope some of you can make it and maybe see you at Action?! Cheers ollie

·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I'm working away from the 3rd so can't make the 6th, are they regular meets? I used to pop along to the super sausage ones but they stopped, I think it was organised by the low and slow club? I also go to MK Dubbers meets when I can but they are on Fridays so am often away.

I can do weekends but I do spend most weekends away in the camper! Thats whats its for! Weekends free in Sept are 15th/16th and 22nd/23rd.

If any datse suit we can set one and see if anyone else see's the post and wants to join us?

·
Registered
230 Posts
We seem to have two threads going here. I think we need to connect. Can I get a pm when date and venue are confirmed. Cheers guys looking forward to meeting you.

Tony

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Benzole. The previous post was 2 years ago, not sure if it ever happened. Have a look in the meet section of the forum to see if there is anything going on local to you T:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts