VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went outside this morning to move my bus to find some delightful mindless sod has only gone and keyed 3 of my vehicles :(

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/thewelshdragon76/5115e5de.jpg[/[IMG]

[IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/thewelshdragon76/c33546c4.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
:( feel sorry for you! They look like pritty deep scratches! I cant understand why people do stuff like that!

·
Registered
241 Posts
It just makes you wonder want pleasure this gives them :( at my last house i often got wipers and aerials snapped off, i then caught a lad kicking the door in on my step daughters car, it really took some self control not to return the favour!! but opted for the police instead.......the pondlife had to pay for all the damage and a few extra parking dings T:. I hope you find out who done it

·
Registered
607 Posts
mate really feel for you !! i had that done to one of my cars it was only a day old !!!:(
if you find them nail gun them to a fence panel !!!! grrrr i hate that !!!T:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
we had a massive amount of this a year or so ago..we live on a main road...pretty much direct to bristol centre and out of town...pub just down the road..

pretty much every car on the road was scratched and wing mirrors kicked off..this happened over a 6 month period and still happens now..

the pub down the road was shut down for about 6 months and everything was so quiet on the eve..which alot of poeple think was and is the problam

i put it down to groups of young kids wandering around,with nowt better to do...

not good mate when you have to park your van or car on the street...not all of use are lucky enoug to have drives...

·
Registered
737 Posts
ive had this on me car and old t25, not the t4 yet! but it makes u mad that they have no respect for anything , makes u think if they like that what the parents like! rather give them a good kicking in the nuts than make them pay for it but not worth it is it!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I catch them I'll run the little gits over or failing that I'll tie them up and dump them somewhere ....mega peed off now

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
We have mindless morons up here too.

Was woken by the police last night. Four youths were spotted by a taxi driver kicking the front of my camper. when spoken to they assulted the taxi driver and the copper who was passing.

The only good news is they captured all four of the drunken *******'s.

Just off the phone to the insurance. Slam panel dented and headlights look out of line.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
was it only yours that got keyed????

have you got on the wrong side of someone??

feel for you mate.
Only mine as they were out on the road everyone else park on thier drives

1 - 20 of 33 Posts