VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Been thinking about a small pop top for our T4. We have lights,TV and cupboard already fitted to our roof, so a full roof pop up would be an issue. want a bit of added ventilation and standing space.

Have seen old threads on here about a mini reimo elevating roof which would be ideal, but can not find anything current on the forum or on the net.

Can anyone help re finding out more about them or fitters? I am wandering if they are still produced by Reimo as can't find anything on their site....

Thanks in advance.

Sam

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both. Was searching for mini roof, not one for a T4!

Top cat, I think it was you who owned the T4 I saw, how did you find it? Is the material black out, any pros and cons....?

Many thanks

Sam

·
Registered
365 Posts
It was fitted by the previous owner, so not sure where it was from. No real cons, provides plenty of extra headroom and lots of ventilation on warm nights. It's not complete blackout but almost. Gets lots of attention as its a bit unusual.

Plus it's almost a third of the price of a full length pop top.

Good hunting!

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I was looking for a poptop for my teardrop back along, thought there would be a smaller one out there that isn't that expensive??

but i was wrong I:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I had a daft thought when chopping a '72 dormy last month to graft the roof onto my bus :D

Then i woke up and sold the roof before i ended up crying about my t4 being written off because of my brainfart LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts