VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
lots of nice mini"s at santa pod today,,even a few nice t4"s,amazed that so many people into t4"s and mini"s
,,seen an ex aa t4 towing a mini van on a dolly :) i wud be scared of owt happening to it towing it behind me on a dolly,very nice vans

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
lots of nice mini"s at santa pod today,,even a few nice t4"s,amazed that so many people into t4"s and mini"s
,,seen an ex aa t4 towing a mini van on a dolly :) i wud be scared of owt happening to it towing it behind me on a dolly,very nice vans

thatll be brumski!A:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'd forgotten it was mini in the park till i spke to a mate who was on his way back. He had the black Cooper S with the red fronts running down the strip, did some good times i believe. I miss cornbury park, used to be my fav show when i did the mini shows

Ady

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a good day and there was some amazing mini's there.

Not sure on the quickest of the day, but i did see a few doing around 107mph at the end of the strip!

There are so many classes these days, too many mini's with non a-series engines etc. A few years ago i managed 18.01 seconds in a 998cc which was second in class, but only because the other had a turbo.....

·
Registered
618 Posts
mates cooper S ran a 13.1 @109mph this weekend.

once ran an 850 A series turbo down santa pod, a friend threw it together from garage bits over a weekend went very well.

Ady

·
Registered
424 Posts
i was there in the mini, T4 was at home broken :(

managed a couple of 14.1's until i melted a piston on my last run, quickest was a couple of weeks ago with 13.8 @ 103mph down at avon park.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts