VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have just joined the new Beetle forum as looking to get a later type Bug (with a bit of retro styling) for knocking about in and thought Id say hi being a new member. I checked 24hrs later and not 1 person has replied, even to say a quick hello or welcome, lots of views tho. Miserable gits eh. Reading some of their posts too it seems no one really seems passionate about their Dub. So shows just how well we all do on here, a real sense of community. (Group hug ya'll) LOL:
Think i'll be stopping with a T4 as a daily drive... ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New Beetle.org.uk is the addy although the forum name is 'Just Buggin'. Lots of people on there with modded Bugs etc and talk about meets and tuning etc, so thought I'd join. Miserable toads I dont know :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
not just the3 beetle forum (why are they still called new beetles?). I put a question on a peugeot forum, it had 46 views and no replies. I've stopped looking at it now :(

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
mate you will find many of the forums are like this...

everyone seems to moan about this one,but after spending time on others you will see this one aint that bad..T:
t4 t5 forumA:A:A:A:A:nice boys and girls hereT:

·
Registered
802 Posts
hellooooo im on the new beetle forum ( just buggin ) and to be honest i dont bother going on there ! when i bought my new beetle i posted hello and got a reply and when i asked where the best place to buy a big spoiler for it i got a reply but its not like this forum tbh

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hi all. I have just joined the new Beetle forum as looking to get a later type Bug (with a bit of retro styling) for knocking about in and thought Id say hi being a new member. I checked 24hrs later and not 1 person has replied, even to say a quick hello or welcome, lots of views tho. Miserable gits eh. Reading some of their posts too it seems no one really seems passionate about their Dub. So shows just how well we all do on here, a real sense of community. (Group hug ya'll) LOL:
Think i'll be stopping with a T4 as a daily drive... ;)
by the way ours is poss for sale only as we need a bigger car tried to pm you :*

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Sorry Buddy, I have added you to my contacts, if I dont do this for some reason people cant PM me.
That's a setting in your control panel T:

It's set to only accept PM's from contacts, friends, mods and admin ;)

You can change it :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah this the new beetle forum is totally different to this one. Loadsa people always on here, always glad to help or give a comment .
Its a real sense of community on here like I said before. Glad I found this forum, keeps me insane, I mean sane. I:

I raise my glass to one and all on here, (well my mug of tea anyway). :D Cheers

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
This box is ticked in your profile bud

Control panel, edit options T:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts