VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to sell my MK1 Caddy due to an opportunity to basically buy another :D, Ive had the caddy now for about a year, previous it was sat at work for three years and before that just stored at a farm. Anyway down to the important bits:

To start me and my mate began by pulling her out into the light of day; and fired the engine (1.6 lt petrol) up to check all was well, the good news is that it ran well, after a bit of carb tweaking she ran sweet as a nut. After that basically we set to with a full strip down in order to carry out full restoration, the shell has areas of rust, as you would expect but nothing huge or detrimental to the structure. These areas have been exposed or chopped out ready for new metal to be welded in place. The whole shell is actually in pretty good condition, except for the bed floor which has been abused as usual, so is dented but not rotten!, The inner bed sides and wheel arches have had many man hours put into them to get them all but right, just a small amount of work left to do to get them prefect. All the bed has been primed and some of the side panel's guide coated.
Other than that its a 1990's caddy, everything is stored ready to be rebuild, all but the interior which was horrible to begin with, so other than a few misc. items its been thrown out. I have original wheels and spare body work i.e 3xdoors 2xBonnets 3xWings Bumper etc etc

I welcome veiwing so that potential buyers can see what is involved. Its for sale as an on going project, so will be sold as seen. If you would like any more info etc please get in touch.

£500

Tom :ILU:

[URL=http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/kitesurfkid/media/IMG_0829.jpg.html]
[IMG]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u501/kitesurfkid/IMG_0829.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Viewings welcome guys n gals, don't hesitate to get in touch T:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Shame your so far away. fancied one of these for a while and a bare shell would be just
up my street T:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shame your so far away. fancied one of these for a while and a bare shell would be just
up my street T:
where abouts are you at Eddie?
I work for a transport company so delivery could be arranged at a cost.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Open to offers on this guys, it will be heading for eBay as of this evening :ILU:
Bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts