2,383 Posts
Both look good mate T:
Not much help really am I. I:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:)

cheers for the comments guys.... the eyebrows are more prominent with the bra off and it looks tougher... but i do like a bra ;)

could anyone photo shop the eyebrows to black with the bra on? and maybe do a plain black bonnet with black eyebrows too I:

think if i keep the bra on i'm guna do the eyebrows black....

will these pics help????

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
with the marvels of insulation tape.... me now thinkin bra on and satin black eyebrows I:

:D

the wheels are Borbet A's by the way...9J 16 rear ET15 and front 7.5J 16 ET30 ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Black eyebrows work buddy. Prefer with the bra off.. or just a plain black bra. The check pattern is too busy for me. Your choice though and each to their own. T:

Do like the rims as well and really like the silver/black van combo. :cool:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Black eyebrows work buddy. Prefer with the bra off.. or just a plain black bra. The check pattern is too busy for me. Your choice though and each to their own. T:

Do like the rims as well and really like the silver/black van combo. :cool:
cheers fella...was thinking along the same lines ;) did order a plain one and that one turned up and couldn't be ar$$ed to send it back I:...be cheaper too as can paint my eyebrows myself and wont need to get my bonnet repainted...as you guessed it...the bra has wrecked it :* I:

:ILU:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts