1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fully mobile lowering service

All spring and shock makes available,eibach,bilstein,cmc,KW,weitec etc

Springs supplied and fully fitted starting from £155.00

Fitting of customers own shocks and springs no probs..

Distance traveling no probs...travel charge applicable

Please feel free to contact me with any of your requirements...email or website..please include a postcode if wanting the mobile service so i can cost...

www.scvwcustoms.co.uk

Any lowering undertaken....from slammed to sensible heights..

Other work undertaken from servicing to cambelts,glowplugs etc

Good price on winter services for the coming months..

Good prices on top and bottom ball joint changing £215 all in inc labour and supply of TRW joints....price want be beaten

Thanks simon

[email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
498 Posts
Didn't realise you supplied aswell!! Would have got everything off you.

How much to change springs and shocks and a price for just springs?

I have brought -60mm t4's r us springs and b4 shocks but have since been told as my standard shocks are fine that it wouldn't be worth changing for the b4's because they ain't much better.

Bristol is a bit of a distance but you know your stuff and are trusted so Will be worth it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Will be looking to have my springs etc replaced, could you get in touch with a quote for some eibachs.
If you're going to be coming to do the lowering, I'd be interested in purchasing a set of wheels from you too? Looking to go down to a 17" for a more comfortable ride :) T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will be looking to have my springs etc replaced, could you get in touch with a quote for some eibachs.
If you're going to be coming to do the lowering, I'd be interested in purchasing a set of wheels from you too? Looking to go down to a 17" for a more comfortable ride :) T:
blimey mate i think norfolk may be a touch to far to travel...the charge i would have to make for diesel would not make the job very cheap at all...:eek:

if you fancied a trip down south though and a stop off on the way that would be no problem..

cheers si

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't realise you supplied aswell!! Would have got everything off you.

How much to change springs and shocks and a price for just springs?

I have brought -60mm t4's r us springs and b4 shocks but have since been told as my standard shocks are fine that it wouldn't be worth changing for the b4's because they ain't much better.

Bristol is a bit of a distance but you know your stuff and are trusted so Will be worth it.
send me a pm mate..

·
Registered
969 Posts
blimey mate i think norfolk may be a touch to far to travel...the charge i would have to make for diesel would not make the job very cheap at all...:eek:

if you fancied a trip down south though and a stop off on the way that would be no problem..

cheers si
Don't worry mate, I'm regularly down Gloucestershire/Weston way anyway, so a trip to Bristol is not a problem. Check your PMs, I've requested some info regarding wheels... I'm still in the market for you to sort me out ;-)

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't worry mate, I'm regularly down Gloucestershire/Weston way anyway, so a trip to Bristol is not a problem. Check your PMs, I've requested some info regarding wheels... I'm still in the market for you to sort me out ;-)
no problem mate...

aint recieved a pm....cheers si

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still here and working a jump to the top for some pre and post xmas work...

Good prices on the vogtland springs and sachs hd super touring popular shock...

please pm for details

I want be beaten on price....fitting at your door.....so you can keep a nice eye on your beloved van...:ILU:

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
T: Thanks Si,

Top and bottom ball joints supplied and fitted A:

Super fast service and a 'clunk' free ride home (pity I can now hear the mouse on acid squeak from the back LOL: )

Happy birthday.

Chris

1 - 20 of 32 Posts