VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had some posts removed in the last few days, no warnings, no PM's, nothing. Was only having a laugh and wasn't swearing.

If I had upset anyone I apologise. But to just have the posts removed and not informed is not how I like to be treated. :BHD

Discuss.....

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
I wanna be a mod, Jim while ferrets away you could make it happen T::D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply Jim, would still have been nice to be informed I had posts removed for what ever reason.

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Ivan, the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes is fairly hefty and takes a fair amount of time. A fair proportion of it is moving editing and deleting posts, seeing as moderating is done for free in our spare time it's a little bit much to almost double the work load by having to pm after every single action

Don't take offence buddy it's just the way it isT:

·
13,223 Posts
Btw, I've had loads of posts deleted over a thousand I reckon (I know most of my posts are useless fucking drivel) just have to double my efforts these days :D

As for jim'll fix it, imagine the ferrets face if he landed back with me as a mod, it would be another pulling a ferret thread all over again LOL:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ivan, the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes is fairly hefty and takes a fair amount of time. A fair proportion of it is moving editing and deleting posts, seeing as moderating is done for free in our spare time it's a little bit much to almost double the work load by having to pm after every single action

Don't take offence buddy it's just the way it isT:
I can appreciate everything you have said above. But as I don't live in Sierra Leone I would have thought it a matter of course that an explanation would be given in every case, but there again that could be just me.

·
13,223 Posts
They don't do that though Ivan

My inbox would be full LOL:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Btw, I've had loads of posts deleted over a thousand I reckon (I know most of my posts are useless fucking drivel) just have to double my efforts these days :D

As for jim'll fix it, imagine the ferrets face if he landed back with me as a mod, it would be another pulling a ferret thread all over again LOL:
I loved that thread Dar :D

Handsome devil I: I:

·
13,223 Posts
Oh Ivan, you need to join the barmy army T:

Permanent daftness :D

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Sometimes when a post is deleted, the posts that refer to that comment are often deleted aswell otherwise the thread doesn't make sense???

It's nothing personal at all Ivan honest and we do try our best to please everyone T:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts