VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I posted re a Momo Race steering wheel a short while back. I was in the process of buying a new one from Demon Tweeks but, cancelled the order because, on reflection, £180.00 was a bit ridiculous :eek:!! I started looking on Flea Bay again and ended up buying a Momo Race steering wheel in fantastic condition for only £20! Happy Days T:. However, it didn't come with a boss or the fixing bolts so, my question to you guy's is...Where can I get one from? Who sells them? Bluebird haven't got any and, won't have any for a few weeks. Anybody got any idea's? Thanks in advance chaps :)

Pete.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi all, I posted re a Momo Race steering wheel a short while back. I was in the process of buying a new one from Demon Tweeks but, cancelled the order because, on reflection, £180.00 was a bit ridiculous :eek:!! I started looking on Flea Bay again and ended up buying a Momo Race steering wheel in fantastic condition for only £20! Happy Days T:. However, it didn't come with a boss or the fixing bolts so, my question to you guy's is...Where can I get one from? Who sells them? Bluebird haven't got any and, won't have any for a few weeks. Anybody got any idea's? Thanks in advance chaps :)

Pete.
Wait, I have one for sale on Fleabay right now, it's an Autostyle wheel hub for T4, it came with my van when I bought it, it's brand new still in it's box, here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161035489145?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649#ht_177wt_958

Charlotte

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD Pete! Sorry, someone beat ya to it but the person above will have for sale ;) Hope you find one soon T:

Charlotte

Doh...!!!! That's just my luck at the moment :(!! Should of come back to the forum last night. Got side tracked. Oh well never mind :). Thank you very much for trying to get hold of me. Back to the drawing board :*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo .... I bought this boss for my T reg T4 to fit a Momo wheel £45 quid ish ( ebay item no 400423974211 ) fitted the spline and wheel great .... one issue tho you lose the ability to flash the headlights as you cann't pull the stalk towards you, the original vw wheel has a slight taper the boss is square, doesn't bother me tho. T:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just hold on a little longer for bluebirds to get the boss in stock, out of 6 bosses i've tried, from the cheap ones on ebay to the momo boss, the only one i found that fitted correctly was the bluebird boss, its worth waiting for, it actually does everything it should,T:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies chaps T:. I have decided to hang in there and wait for the Bluebird one. Placed my order with Richard today A:.
Pete.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts