VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, not a group buy as such. Even if one person wants a set we've halved post for each other. Will be getting the 16" variety. Looking to order at end of the week.

I remember reading on here a while ago that someone knew someone that sold them, anyone know who that is?

(mods feel free to move if not in relevant section)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got mine from Oddball Import (www.oddballimport.co.uk).

Manzo (the guy that runs it) is a mate of mine and I also help him out at the shows so I'll declare my interest now.

He is a Mooneyes agent and regularly puts in orders to Moon so can add stuff to his next order. Just give him a ring (number is on the website) and he'll sort a price out inc. duty, VAT and postage direct to your door, if he hasn't already got a set in stock.

You going for the screw on type? I've got 15inch snap on and love 'em cause they are different from the usual Audi/VW alloys.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i could be interested assuming the cost is reasonable, would be after 15" snap on ones assuming they fit straight onto the standard steel wheels (which i assume they do...).

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just waiting back for a shipping price for a couple of sets and will let you know as soon as I get a reply.

Thanks 'The Dodd'. I have just spoken to him and he's getting a price together too.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i could be interested assuming the cost is reasonable, would be after 15" snap on ones assuming they fit straight onto the standard steel wheels (which i assume they do...).
£80 then I would need to post on, another £10 max? So £90 to your door.

That's assuming I don't get stung for import tax, I will ask to mark as a gift.

Let me know asap mate T:

·
Registered
396 Posts
got em on, looking lovely (in my opinion...)...

M5 services, band in tow, played bristol and heading to manchester.

:ILU:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
B:*r me it's even the same colour as mine LOL:

Looks cool mate :cool:

Are they the clip on type? If they are let me know when yours starts to shed them :eek: and I'll let you have one of my spares at a very reasonable price Y:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I love those and would like a set for my t4 as well but not at the moment as i can't drive it just now due to surgery...T:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks cool mate :cool:

Are they the clip on type? If they are let me know when yours starts to shed them :eek: and I'll let you have one of my spares at a very reasonable price Y:
cheers! yes, they are clip on... i love em. i'm sure i'll be in touch soon regarding replacements!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts