pair of caravelle visors - passengers with mirror - now sold-thanks

wiper and indicator stalks from 1999 with rear wash wipe £20 plus post

1999 dash clocks,were removed from a 1.9 but may all be the same £25 plus post

1999 steering wheel-non airbag type good condition £15 plus post

4 black plastic centre caps for steel wheels £8 plus post

barn door security grilles £15 plus post

all the relays from the fusebox £8 plus post

ignition cowling plastic surrounds £8 plus post

the 2 elusive plastic parts that cover/hide the battery £5 plus post provisionally sold - thanks

2 dash speaker covers £5 plus post

drivers seat-seat belt reciever £10 posted

2 x single seat bases £30 each

some more bits and bobs dash plastics,blanks,ashtray,heater controls to follow soon (actually when i can find them LOL:there somewhere)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
morning

i need the dash blanks for a 98 dash the two longish ones above the ashtray?????

·
Registered
4 Posts
WARNING, wouldnt buy off this person as he agreed to sell me his previously advertised mercedes wheels but because i didnt pay within "one day" decided to sell to someone else!!!!!!!!!A: THANKS.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i'll have the battery cover if you p.m. me a full price including post i'll pay paypal cheers.:ILU:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
WARNING, wouldnt buy off this person as he agreed to sell me his previously advertised mercedes wheels but because i didnt pay within "one day" decided to sell to someone else!!!!!!!!!A: THANKS.
Im sure with over 2000 posts he can be classed as trustworthy....

Maybe he needed the cash quick...:confused:

:ILU:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
brett,no need for that ?? as i said to you in a text sunday evening i needed them away asap-mortgage to be paid thursday
you said fri night you wanted 1st dibs-which i agreed on,you phoned me sat morning and i said paypal was ok T:,you were unsure of paypal and wanted to send me a cheque,i told you how to send money by paypal,text you my paypal addy 3 times as you said you didnt recieve it
eventually at 3pm sat you said you recieved it and would pay 2moro-i text you back saying could you pay asap as i need the money(dont we all)

by sunday 6pm i hadnt heard or recieved payment so i offered them to 2nd person in line and text you straight away to tell you this,

so plenty of communication going back and forth just not money,it wasnt a case of 1 day- 42 hours had passed,from 12pm fri evening till sunday 6pm,

as coleset4 says 2000 odd posts says something-you have 5 and 1 is for a rock n roll bed you had 1st dibs on and nothing happened-then my wheels -nothing happened

please do not comment on for sale items as it is against forum rules

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thats a bit harsh coming from an UNREG forum visitor. Go on stick in a tenner like the rest of us.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've bought off him before and would do again.

If you've ever tried selling anything on this forum you'd know that you get loads of pm's with people expressing interest, saying they'll get back to you and suchlike. Most of which come to nothing. It's not worth the hassle of waiting for someone to procrastinate for days on end, only for them to vanish at the last.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I agree, i bought off him last week and was posted and wif me within 3 days and buy rolyal mail standerds that amazing, lol,

i will be buying again as the comms were top notch and very helpful indeed, was happy to take time out to sort me out wot i needed and to make sure it was the rite fit,

well done that man from me, keep up the good work bud ;-)

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'd disagree with you, the service I recieved from this guy was 2nd to none T:

He even went to his local autocentre to check the part he was sending me was the right one for my bus

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Please see this post - Commenting on other peoples posts

The rest of the posts in the thread give a clear idea as to how trustworthy T4 Virgin has been.

I am happy with the answer that has been given, so this matter is closed.

T4 Virgin - I wish you well with the rest of your sales.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ello Mr...Not listed but would you have the top piece of trim that makes up the inner grab handle for the pass side?..Mines all stratched up and i want to spray them up.Cheers dude:ILU:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ello Mr...Not listed but would you have the top piece of trim that makes up the inner grab handle for the pass side?..Mines all stratched up and i want to spray them up.Cheers dude:ILU:
trying to picture what bit -do you have a picture you could send me ??

·
Registered
199 Posts
T4 Virgin - Do you have the bit that goes between the glovebox and the passenger side door? I'm not sure what it's called or even what it looks like, but there's a gap there on mine; any idea what should go there and if you've got one?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
T4 Virgin - Do you have the bit that goes between the glovebox and the passenger side door? I'm not sure what it's called or even what it looks like, but there's a gap there on mine; any idea what should go there and if you've got one?

Thanks
just a plastic corner piece,i will have a look

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
dude nearly a whole van you sold minus the rolling shell I:
all the best you are a top bloke i know i brought stuff and he sent extra T:
oh p.s a free bump not that you need it LOL:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts