VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys.

Yes I've got more free stuff (and a few things I just can't let go for free). It's with a great deal of sadness that I am offering this stuff as it was all given to me my 'Flying Scotsman' (Steven)'s widow. He sadly passed away before Xmas leaving her and the two kids behind.

Anyway, he was in the process of fitting a more durable interior to his Caravelle

Everything is in good condition but, obviously, could do with a clean.
Ideally I'd like someone to take it in one go but let me know if you need anything. I'll do my best to meet anybody wanting to travel for this stuff.

Eeh, I don't really know what to call these. Two of those bits that help hold the headboard up. :*

Any questions let me know.

Cheers

CR

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
alright will take black (pass) sliding door step and also the sunvisors + t4 head cloth

cheers

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
If you still hve it I would like the passenger side sliding door plastic trim and the bits that hold the headlining up let me know how much postage is and I will paypal you asap

·
Registered
882 Posts
An CD autochanger bracket!! Mate, been after one of these for months! Could you PM postage to Devon please??

cheers, JimT:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you still hve it I would like the passenger side sliding door plastic trim and the bits that hold the headlining up let me know how much postage is and I will paypal you asap
I think Mark will have the step trim but you're second on it and I'll check out postage on the roof bits.

I'll take the rear rubber mat please, Pm me with postage costs to Devon.
Hi Blindshadey, I'll check this out on Wednesday (if not tomorrow) and let you know. I'm thinking about £15 by parcelforce should cover it but I'll check.

you have PM dude

nick
Hi Nick.

T4 Virgin is after this but if that doesn't happen, you are first on my VIP list.

Man, I'm so tired after work today, I really should have left this until next week.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think Mark will have the step trim but you're second on it and I'll check out postage on the roof bits.

Hi Blindshadey, I'll check this out on Wednesday (if not tomorrow) and let you know. I'm thinking about £15 by parcelforce should cover it but I'll check.

Hi Nick.

T4 Virgin is after this but if that doesn't happen, you are first on my VIP list.

Man, I'm so tired after work today, I really should have left this until next week.
Many thanks T:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll take the rear rubber mat please, Pm me with postage costs to Devon.
Good news Blindashady. I managed fairly easily to fit the mat into a box suitable for transportation. Cost wise it would be £12 by Parcelforce.

Hi Dubflecta. Rather annoyingly these are just too long to send by royal mail, unless you can think of another option, I think the cheapest way would be by Parcelforce at a cost of £12.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
armour came to visit Chocy Rocky Mansion last night and very kindly pick up visors, headcloth and the side door step. He also took away some stuff that T4 virgin has been telling me for months he was going to pick up and the bumper. Thanks armour, it was nice to meet you.

I noticed that he has also put his grey door step trip in the 'Free stuff' section. I like making the world go round.

So that really just leaves the door step trims for the front and for the drivers sliding door (I know Steven had a bit of trouble finding this), the front floor mat, (if Dubflecta doesn't want these) the roof panel retaining strips and the rear floor mat (if Blindshady doesn't want it).

Thanks again guys, it's great to see this stuff go to good homes.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good news Blindashady. I managed fairly easily to fit the mat into a box suitable for transportation. Cost wise it would be £12 by Parcelforce.

Hi Dubflecta. Rather annoyingly these are just too long to send by royal mail, unless you can think of another option, I think the cheapest way would be by Parcelforce at a cost of £12.
Cool just Pm me your details for payment.T:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts