VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big hello to all and a woz on? to the cornish contingent. Been in to T4's for about 4 years on my second and there's no turning back. joined just before the old forum stopped. really useless with computers so bare with me and pics of my bus (team red) will appear one day.
'Ave a good one!
cheers.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
mornin!!
not long up myself....still on the first cuppa.

our Mia was kicking off from 3 to 5.30am :ILU:
I'm in a right good mood i tell thee!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hi

im not to far over in cubert. Moved from queens about a month ago.

cheers
steve
Blimey !

Queens to Cubert !!

Thats like moving from Bagdad to Fiji

lottery win I take it ?

Are you missing the untold delights of Queens garage ?

( If you cant buy it in queens garage, they dont make it anywhere )

:)

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
Hi Phil
i must admit i miss queens garage that place is unbelievable they have everything and gossip to go with it.
Dont forget the chinese!
I wish it was a lotto win just a huge mortgage.

cheers
steve

·
vwconnections.co.uk
1,076 Posts
Hi Doose

Yeh the move went well apart from the clutch going on the van late one friday night and it was full of stuff :eek:

But its all fixed now.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Queens garage? i reckon thats where B.A went every episode in the A-team when it came down to pimping the van for another ram raid/escape/heist etc.
That place is like no other.
I actually live at penvose farm (nr newquay airport) and surf watergate mostly. anyone local may remember my old T4, white,panel,N-reg, RS6 rims,
back window covered in random stickers(thought it would be cheaper than tints!!) Not had the Red for long.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Not really looked out for vans until I decided that I needed one, but will look out for the new red bus when I am up and rolling,

done anything unique to it yet ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its an X reg paprika red TDi, 18" Inovite rims with s.s lip. lowered, side windows tinted all round. Previous owner did quite a bit to it including 20" rims that i took off cos i wanted that floor scraping look, it sat a bit high for my liking. having said that, they do look cool, anyone interested??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts