VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's been the most disappointing mod you've added to your ride? Bored of reading all the positive stuff let's hear some negative stuff!

Mine has to be a funky tax disk holder 60p! (Oh, and the splitter)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't even bother with my splitter, got it home all excited, mocked it up on the van, couldn't be ar$ed to fit it....sold it on.

As for the bloody tax disk holder....don't even ask.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The wife got hold of a pink tax disc holder for her last car I: on a hot day we always found it on the floor :eek:
Got rid of the cr-p thing and stuck the tax to the window with gaffer tape left it like that till i sold the car LOL:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Does a REALLY good mod, that I can't fit count?
Proper VW pop out drinks holders for the dash T:
No place to fit them :(

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Does a REALLY good mod, that I can't fit count?
Proper VW pop out drinks holders for the dash T:
No place to fit them :(
I was thinking about putting the cd player in the center dash vents that only let cold air out and moving them down under the dash in the foot well .

then i can fit a drink holder in the in the din size hole left in the dash .

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
EGR blank, took me ages to get the valve clean put it all back together with a blank in place, made zero difference to my 1/4 mile time down the drag strip. I have heard others sing the mods praises though...

Ian. :D

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
I read the title as something else LOL:

I wasn't going to say a bad word about any of them :D:D

My Most disappointing Mod I did on my Van however .... I fitted an air Scoop into the bonnet, blended it all in, had bonnet resprayed - but wasn't till I saw it back on the Van realised it was way too small .... just didn't look right.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts