VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am that pleased I thought I'd post it my van flew through the MOT this morning.

1yrs Tax, 1 Years MOT = Being back in van love!T:

The only advisory was that my van is indeed friggin awesome!

Now I am off to tinker and polish - hopefully upgraded headlight loom and then PP adjustments if I dont get to scared!

Have a good day all!

Gareth

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
T: Good news on the MOT.

We all feel the 'Van love',

I have just looked out of the works window and seen mine in the sunshine, clean (ish) and I also felt the love I:

Chris

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
these t4's are hard as nails lol , ive got 2 . 1 with 220k on it 7 years old and flew threw last mot andt the camper is 10 years old 90k on it and also flew threw . congrats on the MOT and i know the loving feeling you have !!! aint it cool :D

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
congratulations on your mot, its good when that happens, hope the rest of your day is so goodT:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all,

Matt your van should pass mate, I got mine serviced by eurovans about 150 miles ago so they had no excuse but to pass it Rasp:. Saying that I did have a big bill too............................

I must say to anyone thinking about it, get one of those headlight loom upgrades.

I have beem living in darkness!

Very impressed,

I only got round to fitting the headlight kit today so no PP mods.....................

Gareth

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I had a nice little blast around in mine earlier, stereo blaring (needs replacing) & van rattling (needs sound deadening/insuation/christ knows what tightening or strapping down) - big grin big van love. Wish I'd done this years ago.

Now, if you'll excuse me a minute, my printer has started to act independently, so I'm going to kill it with a hammer. :D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Van Love is in the air tonight:grphg

Hope it lasts.......have mot in two weeks..........I:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts