VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you didn't see this race even if you don't "DO" motorbikes go to BBC Iplayer and watch the last 4laps, you will have to wait a very long time to see racing of this calibre again!

Cheers Trev.

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
If you didn't see this race even if you don't "DO" motorbikes go to BBC Iplayer and watch the last 4laps, you will have to wait a very long time to see racing of this calibre again!

Cheers Trev.
watched it yesterday,it was one of the best,T:,when they were talking to each other at the end rossi was told ill get you next time ;),watch this space

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was an absolute stunning race, only got to watch it tonight properly, was watching it work yesterday and would you know bloody customers came in!

Roll on Assen!

:D

·
Registered
683 Posts
What a race it was, I was jumping out my seat thought they where a gonna at some points! I reckon Assen is gonna be some race! A:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Amazing race, it had all the ingredients, a GP god (some say past his prime) and an underdog(ish) teammate in front of a home crowd, both had something to prove and neither was going to give in.
How Rossi got past and held on that last corner proves he's still got it but look out, Lorenzo won't leave it there, bring on a mud up to your knees, blinded by dust Donington, not long now T:.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Awesome race. Two racers going all out....brilliant. Shame some of the more wealthy four wheel races aren't as interestingI:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Awesome race. Two racers going all out....brilliant. Shame some of the more wealthy four wheel races aren't as interestingI:
I think that is what Max Mosley is trying to do with his £40million spend limit.

Sunday's Race was class, let's have some more..

·
Registered
187 Posts
The reaction from the pit crew had me on the floor LOL: LOL: one chap in particular
You cant knock him, One of the best rases I thought it was going to be another Gibernou
how do you spell his name I:
Andy T:

·
Registered
773 Posts
i was on the edge of my seat still not quite worked out how he got round and stayed on on the last corner. he still got it but looks like a challenge from within T: to more of the same A:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts