VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Well after about a year of looking and indecisiveness, I have FINALLY bought a Motordome Sleeper. Just hope i've made the right choice as I nearly cried tapping the purchase button - they're not cheap! I was going to get the Driveaway XC, but have read mixed reviews about them and only glowing ones about the Motordomes, plus I really like the speed at which it goes up. The price is still friggin' scaring me though, I really hope i've made the right decision.

Aaaanyway :rolleyes: . . . I used a code for 10% off at SomersetCamping.co.uk and it worked!! I picked it up a while back on UKcampsites website. So I ordered the Sleeper, a kador convertor (no gutter rail unfortunately on my T4) and the clip-in groundsheet and got £60 off. Was great after the disappointment of the old 10% off code for Khyam's own website not working any more. Unfortunately though, the Driveaway XC cannot be pre-ordered through Somerset camping; you'll have to wait until they have stock in April, I s'pose.

The code for Somersetcamping.co.uk is: UKCAM45

Hope it works for you! A:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello,

Well after about a year of looking and indecisiveness, I have FINALLY bought a Motordome Sleeper. Just hope i've made the right choice as I nearly cried tapping the purchase button - they're not cheap! I was going to get the Driveaway XC, but have read mixed reviews about them and only glowing ones about the Motordomes, plus I really like the speed at which it goes up. The price is still friggin' scaring me though, I really hope i've made the right decision.

Aaaanyway :rolleyes: . . . I used a code for 10% off at SomersetCamping.co.uk and it worked!! I picked it up a while back on UKcampsites website. So I ordered the Sleeper, a kador convertor (no gutter rail unfortunately on my T4) and the clip-in groundsheet and got £60 off. Was great after the disappointment of the old 10% off code for Khyam's own website not working any more. Unfortunately though, the Driveaway XC cannot be pre-ordered through Somerset camping; you'll have to wait until they have stock in April, I s'pose.

The code for Somersetcamping.co.uk is: UKCAM45

Hope it works for you! A:
Thanks for this. Just saved £60 on motorhome sleeper and clip in groundsheet. A:A:A:A:A:A:A:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're welcome. :cheers
The saving makes it even more exciting! Mine came the next day. I just wish it would stop raining so I could put it up. Now I want the front annexe and a carpet, but that will have to wait . . quite a long time hsy:

I've booked a few nights away in May, but am looking forward to just going off at the drop of a hat on a sunny (or at least dry) weekend :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts