VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone watching motorway cops bbc1,t4 camper embedded in the rear of a jacknifed lorry trailer,absolutely destroyed on the passengers side right up to the rear of the side loading door,woman passenger was asleep on the bed in rear :eek: both driver and passenger survived
a corsa also crashed into trailer ripping the roof off completely killing the passenger:(

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imagine driving with someone asleep in the rear :eek:,scary though i have seen some severely damaged vehicles but for 2 people to survive that,shame for the young lad driving the corsa

·
Registered
99 Posts
just goes to show what disasters can happen on the roads , even in a hefty lump like a t4 your still not invincible .. be careful out there people T:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just watched that as well. Don't go thinking your T4 is unsafe. At motorway speeds you would have been in trouble what ever vehicle you was in.

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
spesh as a trailer is in theory 2 rsj's with wheels at one end that aint moving no matter what you hit it with

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I think the van saved their lives along with the emergancy services
PURE LUCK saved them - and nothing more than that......

It really does illustrate one of my own firmly held beliefs - that being 'If it's your time, then it's your time - and if it isn't, then it isn't'

Clearly, it wasn't the time for either of the T4 occupants - although God only knows how! It certainly had nothing to do with the type of vehicle they were driving.....

Sad, very sad............. :(

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
thought it was the corsa drivers nephew in the passenger seat that got killed.
dunno i watched too much sky cops last night :confused:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
thought it was the corsa drivers nephew in the passenger seat that got killed.
dunno i watched too much sky cops last night :confused:
yea it was the drivers nephew, with the driver suffering serious injuries - never found out if he recovered tho. was right nasty accident, would of hated to have witnessed that, especially the corsa, which must of gone under the lorry to have ripped the roof off like it did.
messy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts