VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want our lady friends to feel left out when it comes to the hair growing month of Movember for the men so I thought Id try and do something for the ladies. First thoughts were Muffember or Beavember but then someone came up with Fanuary. Unless someone comes up with something more fitting or witty, Fanuary it is!!

It's still in the planning stages, the idea is that like the men they start the month clean shaven :) and spend a month growing a great big hairy muff. In the last two days they have to trim it into an interesting shape, pattern or motif. It can be enhanced by a vajazzle, a tattoo or even having it coloured. They then post the pic on a website to form a big gallery, all entries are anonymous but they can be sponsored as well and the money will go to cervical cancer charities.

It's only an idea at this stage and wanted to gauge interest, it's a bit of tongue in cheek fun, please don't take this too seriously.

All comments welcomed.

Cheers

Alex
Red5

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
.......... the idea is that like the men they start the month clean shaven :) and spend a month growing a great big hairy muff. In the last two days they have to trim it into an interesting shape, pattern or motif. It can be enhanced by a vajazzle, a tattoo or even having it coloured........
So, no different to a normal month then Rasp: x

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
I don't want our lady friends to feel left out when it comes to the hair growing month of Movember for the men so I thought Id try and do something for the ladies. First thoughts were Muffember or Beavember but then someone came up with Fanuary. Unless someone comes up with something more fitting or witty, Fanuary it is!!

It's still in the planning stages, the idea is that like the men they start the month clean shaven :) and spend a month growing a great big hairy muff. In the last two days they have to trim it into an interesting shape, pattern or motif. It can be enhanced by a vajazzle, a tattoo or even having it coloured. They then post the pic on a website to form a big gallery, all entries are anonymous but they can be sponsored as well and the money will go to cervical cancer charities.

It's only an idea at this stage and wanted to gauge interest, it's a bit of tongue in cheek fun, please don't take this too seriously.

All comments welcomed.

Cheers

Alex
Red5
Whaddya mean tongue in cheek ? I:

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
When I read this thread this morning, I thought that wont stay long in the pub it’ll be off to the WFC soon.

But its still hereT:

Mind you FY’s probably not home yet. Give it time….I:

P.s will there be photos for this oneI:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.