VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested to know how many like Muller corners as much as me :*

One of my favourites is this one

I like most of them but some make me urge and when i say urge i mean really make me feel bad :eek:

On the whole im a fan of these tasty snacks and always carry them in my van and i suggest you do the same and if you want to keep angry welsh ginger people away

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm quite fond of the Millionaire Shortbread one. I also like the Chocolate Digestive one.

Not in to the fruity variety tbh.. Saying that, iv never really tried a fruity one. Maybe I'm missing out.

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm quite fond of the Millionaire Shortbread one. I also like the Chocolate Digestive one.

Not in to the fruity variety tbh.. Saying that, iv never really tried a fruity one. Maybe I'm missing out.
you need to try fruity mate but be warned some say that some of the fruit ones are like eating lumps of snot covered in yoghurt :D

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Im interested to know how many like Muller corners as much as me :*

One of my favourites is this one

I like most of them but some make me urge and when i say urge i mean really make me feel bad :eek:

On the whole im a fan of these tasty snacks and always carry them in my van and i suggest you do the same and if you want to keep angry welsh ginger people away

Look at you getting all arty and fancy pants with your pictures..... Chippy around to help tonight??

I like the cherry ones.....:cool:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Yoghurt is wrong, and fruit corners are the worst of them all.
When The Ginger Revolution takes place I will make then a Class A substance.

Power to the Gingers

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Banana chocolate flakes buddy

Or

Mississippi mud pie

I ate a dozen once

I was mullered:D

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yoghurt is wrong, and fruit corners are the worst of them all.
When The Ginger Revolution takes place I will make then a Class A substance.

Power to the Gingers
when will you learn not to trust your thoughts to whoosh whoosh when your sat drinking because he rings me and tells me everything :D

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
when will you learn not to trust your thoughts to whoosh whoosh when your sat drinking because he rings me and tells me everything :D
Well I bet he told you I also have problems with the colour GREEN and the better known fact about the number 3.
I think I could tackle the GREEN and number 3 thing but Yoghurt? Never

·
Registered
193 Posts
I mostly like the free ones, but since they are starting to crowd the beer out of the fridge, I may have to walk on by....

Then again, I work at Muller.

Feel free to pester me for freebies at the next event

:)

·
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I mostly like the free ones, but since they are starting to crowd the beer out of the fridge, I may have to walk on by....

Then again, I work at Muller.

Feel free to pester me for freebies at the next event

:)
copy that as yes i will :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts