VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Can someone please help me with a major headache?
I have got a gti mk1 caddy and a standard t4. Can not get any insurance company to talk sense and put my no claims entitlement on both vehicles... I can't be the only one with this problem...? :confused:
Please help!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi I have had the same problem, told that I can either use no claims on the van or on my car. I did have the option of splitting the no claims and using some on each vehicle ie out of my 9 years could have done 5 years and 4 years. maybe that would be an option for you. In the end i insured the car without no claims discount as it wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Probably a bit late now but..

Commercial Vehicles Direct used to shadow my NCB from my car insurance onto my commercial vehicle policy. Still protected too. The car was insured separately with Admiral.. Worth it cos i had 7 years no claims at the time.
Just on one policy now with brentacre. Its all gone up loads this year.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I had the same problem so now my mk2 gti is on a classic vehicle insurance policy at under £100 per year fully comp with NO discount applied, but, limited mileage, and i use my full NCB on my van insurance. Now both insurances combined costs less than I used to pay for just the golf T:

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
I've had a very confusing start to the week regarding insurance. Try the no. for Adrian Flux on their ad in the classifieds. Get the right person and they seem quite clued up on modded stuff; t4 certainly. T: Nominally my insurance has remained the same this year despite an additional mod ( engine related too).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts