VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - for reluctant sale is my lovely black rhd 2001 genuine multivan . Ive owned it for 8 years and have cherished it . A short list of its spec is to follow if you are genuinely interested please phone me for more details. it was the 102bhp - re-mapped at SP tuning to 135 bhp (no smoke) ,de-cat and full stainless exhaust, 16" AEZ alloys only 1 year old and spotless ( also have genuine 5 spoke alloys with winter/snow tyres) removable cooker pod with smev hob and grill,eibach multivan lowering springs (fitted by Will at Tidy T's)cruise control , drivers airbag in leather steering wheel,gear lever extension,uprated pioneer speakers (direct replacements) no nasty holes,curtains ,table 4x 12v sockets 12v strip light , aircon, headlight washer jets (rare) , cab external thermal cover ( great for camping or for a frost free morning ) rear light guards , swivel passenger seat , pull out full length bed , 2 rear facing removable seats. .... the list goes on - but you get the idea ! its genuine, has loads of extras and has been loved .mileage is 164000 (FSH) and increasing daily as its my daily drive - very reluctant sale but rising debt is forcing me to sell. £10500 ono any questions please call me on 07970062446 - i will try to upload photos later or i can email them to you Thanks Neil

more photos to follow !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts