VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all - for reluctant sale is my lovely black rhd 2001 genuine multivan . Ive owned it for 8 years and have cherished it . A short list of its spec is to follow if you are genuinely interested please phone me for more details. it was the 102bhp - re-mapped at SP tuning to 135 bhp (no smoke) ,de-cat and full stainless exhaust, 16" AEZ alloys only 1 year old and spotless ( also have genuine 5 spoke alloys with winter/snow tyres) removable cooker pod with smev hob and grill,eibach multivan lowering springs (fitted by Will at Tidy T's)cruise control , drivers airbag in leather steering wheel,gear lever extension,uprated pioneer speakers (direct replacements) no nasty holes,curtains ,table 4x 12v sockets 12v strip light , aircon, headlight washer jets (rare) , cab external thermal cover ( great for camping or for a frost free morning ) rear light guards , swivel passenger seat , pull out full length bed , 2 rear facing removable seats. .... the list goes on - but you get the idea ! its genuine, has loads of extras and has been loved .mileage is 164000 (FSH) and increasing daily as its my daily drive - very reluctant sale but rising debt is forcing me to sell. £10500 ono any questions please call me on 07970062446 - i will try to upload photos later or i can email them to you Thanks Neil

more photos to follow !

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the enquiries here are a load more photos taken today

·
Registered
764 Posts
This would have been sold this time last here. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments and bumps guys - I keep questioning myself if selling is the right thing to do - cos I absolutely love it !

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know what you mean - they are such useable vehicles ......the dog has gone into hiding - he's getting worried !!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it's still for sale ! Nearest offer over £9000 can have it !!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Is it still for sale?
No . . . because i have bought it :D

Thanks Neil
It was nice to have met you.
As you know i enjoyed the ride home until i set off a camara in Norwich :eek:
I promise it wont happen again honest I:

She will be well cared for, for sure T: Now residing in Norfolk :ILU:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thats a nice bus you got there trev, Going to show us up next time we are at deersglade, looking forward to seeing you and the van at a few shows, you can't just throw logs into this one you know! is your old van up for sale or has it gone already?T:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thats a nice bus you got there trev, Going to show us up next time we are at deersglade, looking forward to seeing you and the van at a few shows, you can't just throw logs into this one you know! is your old van up for sale or has it gone already?T:
Hi bud im well pleased with her,i know Neil really didnt want to let her go but ive assured him i will look after her.
I couldnt let mine go either so i let my boy have it. Good result all round me thinks.
Will see you guys at Deers Glade soon i hope.Ive asked Jimmy if he can also sort a weekend there early in June.
Give us a toot if you see me in town.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts