VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright chaps!

I'm looking for a set of multivan alloys. Like this....

What are they called as I can't find any on ebay!

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Think your best place for those is going to be ebay de, as I've seen a few sets on there. Not sure what they are called though... T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
That is lucky EMMET
I was searching high&low for a descent set, they are becomming very rare & fetch good money....
They came original on the ALLSTAR
More than I am comfortable paying anyway LOL:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Alright chaps!

I'm looking for a set of multivan alloys. Like this....

What are they called as I can't find any on ebay!
I got a full set for 72 pounds from ebay in Mar 2010. Had a full refurb and still pleased with them. Gonna have them refurbished again back to the original design shortly.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just having mine refurbed at the moment. There's one listed on eBay at the moment - doesn't help with the other 3 corners though!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been looking for them, can't find them just yet....one is good....But need 4 really to pull the look off hahaha Has anyone got any photos of these on a lowered van?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Had a set and sold them for 65 € a couple of month ago. If you are searching in Germany for them they are called Gullydeckel.
Should not be a problem.
juwe01

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Love these, would like a mirror polished set on my Passat B5 at some point. They used to be common as anything on German ebay and cheap as chips. But even rare over there now and going for daft money. I'd say they going the same way as the Mercedes Penta - one upon a time, common and cheap - now the prices are going as if they made of Gold - lesson; if you happen to like a wheel design that is a bit unloved - buy a set, even stockpile a few, as sooner or later everyone will want them!

I've always had a thing for the 90's Ronal Swings, as fitted to the old Audi A8 Quattro. Got a couple sets for next to nowt - now I've seen a few going for closer to the £1000 mark!

And I thought it was all steelies, steelies, steelies these days!:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you very. I have made an offer and will wait and see. I want to see what these look like on a really low van. I have yet to see any photos of them on anything lowered. If I get these I plan on mirror polishing them and painting the infills black for a nice standard look. My vans gone in for spray painting grey so I think it will work well. Lower it 80mm on the back and 100mm on the slamed+1 look!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts