VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts can be collected during BUSFEST next weekend, payment on collection. PM if you are interested

1) Full width rock n roll bed with rails shelf, mattress all 3 seat belts receivers + all the brackets, 3x headrests ( different fabric than the bed ) bolts etc. Price £500

2) Fixed buddy seat with removable Electrolux coolbox. No rips or tears. With bolts and lap belt. Price £180 or just the seat for £100

3) Captain chairs, without the bases Price £250/pair ,2 pairs available

4) A genuine Westfalia swivels seat in good working order - bolts to the floor as the original seat mounts in grey finish. SOLD

5) Heated driver seat in INCA pattern. Vey very good condition, as new. £70 I have full wiring for the seat +£45 ( for 91-99 vans )

6) Generation heated arm chairs with full wiring and switches for post ’99 models. Chairs are with gray bases. Passenger seat torn ( see picture ) and has Sharan arm rests but the works as they should. Price £300

7) Multivan B2B seat with the mounting brackets, which bolt onto the back of the two front seat and the bracket which needs to be welded to the floor. The armrest are OK, Seat fastener, and seat belt included. One side cover is missing. Price £100 pounds each, 2 available

8) Genuine VW cooler for post ’99 Multivans. Fits on the original rails. Price £140

9) Multivan driver’s seat with arm rests. Price £130. I have a passenger seat in this fabric but the seat is torn

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for Sunday

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I was viewing the thread on my iPad and couldn't see any pictures. Just checked it out on my pc and still can't see any pictures?

strange, I have no idea why you can not see the pictures/ Send me PM with your email and I will email you the pictures

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
I shall take two of the swivel bases if these are suitable for a 2002 bus if I may, drivers and passenger if not interchangeable.

Will/can collect at busfest,

Let me know which day is most suitable, and contact number please (PM me if preferred).

Many thanks...... T:

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I shall take two of the swivel bases if these are suitable for a 2002 bus if I may, drivers and passenger if not interchangeable.

Will/can collect at busfest,

Let me know which day is most suitable, and contact number please (PM me if preferred).

Many thanks...... T:
two swivels for you sir. One left.
Sent PM wit contact details

1 - 12 of 12 Posts