VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just for my own sad catalogue mind i'm after pics of every variation of Multivan Seat. Not Caravelle ones, just the Bed/Seat Multivan ones.

Just a quick pic showing cloth colour/pattern and year if known would be great! This is for no other reason than to fuel my desire for knowledge, as this equals POWER!!!!

I'll start with the 2 that i've had..............

Multi-coloured Allstar 1993 i think!!!

Navy Blue Executive Leather (Not sure what year)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Scott337s is the same all the way to 2003.

The lady round the corner from me has the deep red 2003 multivan with this cloth.

Mine has this cloth....

No idea of year or name..

Rob

·
Registered
812 Posts
sorry for resurrecting an old thread but, im looking at rear seat/bed options for my t4 at the mo, originally I was looking at doing the t5 caravelles set up, but the price of these is a bit out of my reach, so now im thinking of t4 multivan rear seat, but I was wondering are they available in the t4 inka pattern?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I dont think they are, I had the one below in my van and altough not the same as my Inca front seats it looked very similar, so much so that I didn't notice for a year!

You could get it recovered, but expect to pay minimum £500 for a good one, most of the ones on ebay have alot of parts missing eg lower cover, rear platform base and cushion, side fixings

·
Registered
812 Posts
Sound. Thanks for the reply mate. There is a generation one on the bay at the mo with rails but no back board for £500. Quite a bit cheaper than t5 caravelle seat plus rails. T5 seats do look the part though. Are the multivan seat beds fairly comfatable

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
My Multivan bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in - either that or my bed at home is knackeredLOL: It's very wide, wider than a normal doubleT:

·
Registered
279 Posts
If you get a rear multivan bed I have a pair of genuine frames that the rear platform fits on ( the vw platform just being 15 mm ply !)
£50 + postage

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry to open this back up almost a year later. I: I'm thinking of getting a multivan seat for my t4 combi, I know they sit in rails but are they quick release?

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
The seat slides out of the rails, couple of mins to remove max, however they are heavy/cumbersome to be lugging about. I bob mine onto a sack trolley..

·
Previously; stevemadbiker
1,308 Posts
Sorry to open this back up almost a year later. I: I'm thinking of getting a multivan seat for my t4 combi, I know they sit in rails but are they quick release?
look in the classified section bud forum member Bevan is selling one, he did have two but one is in my yellow rat now
nice fella to deal with
T:T:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Before and after shots:

1st Caravelle rear seat, pattern I think is called Toto (like lots of "D's")

2nd Replaced by Multivan Generation II

1 - 16 of 16 Posts