VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Congratulations to bananavan for winning the seat lottery pmsl LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

- I had soo much interest I think I should have put them up for more money, hope your happy with them dudeT:

Sihills- this is what the mounts look like under the flooring, the plates are welded to the floor- not sure if you’d be able to get these as a separate part from vw

G

·

- I had soo much interest I think I should have put them up for more money, hope your happy with them dudeT:

CHEERS fella!

i think that someone must have beem looking down on me yesterday!
what are the chances of me " winning:D " the seats

and my mate being within 10 miles of you when he could have been anywhere in the country all 93,000 Sq miles of it!. on the same day!T:
Saved me on hell of a drive!
Now I need to decide if I should put theM in the velle or the transporter.:confused:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Sihills- this is what the mounts look like under the flooring, the plates are welded to the floor- not sure if you’d be able to get these as a separate part from vw

Yes, you can get them from any VW parts desk. Sorry, I can't remember the part number but just get the guy on the counter to pull up the diagram and point to it on the screen. I bought one for my last Multivan jump seat....can't remeber how much it was but not much, a few quid I think....

....P.S Bananavan.....nice catch....you git!;)

Also......I just found THE singular best aftermarket product ESSENTIAL for use wich a rear facing jump seat. Check this out:
http://www.gowesty.com/ec_view_details.php?id=4161&category_id=279&category_parent_id=

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Yes, you can get them from any VW parts desk. Sorry, I can't remember the part number but just get the guy on the counter to pull up the diagram and point to it on the screen. I bought one for my last Multivan jump seat....can't remeber how much it was but not much, a few quid I think....

....P.S Bananavan.....nice catch....you git!;)

Also......I just found THE singular best aftermarket product ESSENTIAL for use wich a rear facing jump seat. Check this out:[/QUOTE
Thats spot on

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.