VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
its a very nice van indeed. my works van was a 174 in silver just like yours. have a 130 now in metalic wheat beige. they are stonkin engines. is a wealth of info on here. you will soon be an addictT:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
go to control panel and click on subscriptions, will cost a tenner but worth it for all the info you will have access to.

as for my van, it wasnt me paying for it. enjoyed it for 3 years thoT:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very nice van mate. What are the wheels? and what is the tyre size. Also i'm only down the road from you... Campden. I am in the process of buying a T5. That is when the bank manager lends me the money :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Seen your van around loads lately,studley,redditch,bromsgrove,and i must say its one of the most eyecatching i have seen, its a beautyA:

·
Registered
539 Posts
That looks absolutlely cracking, love the look of the front end, it's exactly the way i eventually want mine to look (mines the 174 camper in team silver).

The headlights look brilliant and seem to fit really well. I must admit, the standard headlights are a bit , don't seem to give off enough light.

Is that a front spoiler you've fitted? I think i saw them on Vanstyle website. How do they fit? Is it a case of just just clipping it on?

Can't believe you use it as your work van though!! :eek: I'm a gas engineer and would'nt dream oif using such a nice van for work purposes, it'd get wrecked.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers Buster for the message. Wheels are Dare Saharas with 195/20/35 tyres. Tyres cost more than the bloody wheels. Very nice place Campden is. Good luck with getting yourself a T5.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll have to look out for you Simmytt. Nice van of yours too. Did you get your seats upholstered in Bromsgrove, looks like they have done a decent job of them. How much if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Had them done in redditch, £900 all in,small unit up weights lane,had a few prices from local places,i was going to try the guy at bromsgrove but never got there.

·
Registered
302 Posts
P7EEN, i saw you a month or two ago coming around an island in Evesham, really nice looking van.... Loving the pipe tubes!!
I've been building an extension over in Samborne, and i've seen a few nice vans around the Redditch and Evesham area.
Its all good!!!!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I live in evesham and i see and hear this T5 most days as it comes past our house ( offenham road ) and i have to say its one of the nicest T5's i,ve seen, its fast too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts