VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my van long way to go but gonna be fun more pics to follow this one was just after new side window fitted

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any way people I'm after a bit of advice I need new rear shocks and don't know what to get standard or uprated ? What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
256 Posts
loving the look of the van mate, i'm doing a conversion on a 888 longnose myself, I went for eibach springs and Sachs-boge HD shocks after doing a lot of research on here they seemed to be some of the best recommended. It was one of the best things iv'e done to it, really changed the feel of the van and made it loads nicer to drive. the eibch springs don't lower it much but if you are going for a full conversion they are supposed to be some of the best because they can take the wieght, the shocks are superb, very heavy duty!

·
Registered
183 Posts
thats a cracking job you have done there carpeting the front headlining, and the a post pillar trims, it really does give it a clean blended look T:

·
Registered
37 Posts
looks good,,,did you wire the lights up to the existing interior lights or have you hooked up to a a slave+secondary fuse box for the interior lights?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts