VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My '98 2.5tdi T4 is up for sale Now with 12 months MOT *** SOLD ***

Well my T4 is up for sale:
It's a 1998 'S' T4 2.5 Tdi in Tornado Red 163000 miles with service history and all MOT certificates, taxed and tested till Jan 2012.
You can see pics in my build thread only thing that has changed is it has the 16in genuine VW Passat alloys fitted now.
It has:
Tinted side windows professionally fitted by Tidytransporters and they are the newer bonded style ones.
T4sRus -60mm lowering springs and lowering plates makes it about -70 to 80mm drop.
PPT turbo back stainless twin exit exhaust, Allard EGR replacement power pipe.
New injectors and remap up from 88 to 117 bhp and short shift gear change.
Genuine 16inch VW Passat alloys with reasonable tyres fitted.
Chrome side bars. Chequered black on black bonnet bra, Front fogs with OEM switch and wiring loom, and VR6 splitter fitted. Towbar and electrics.Headlight wiring loom upgrade and a decent horn.
wind deflectors and caravelle tinted front windows fitted to front doors.
Clear front indicators and red/smoked rear lights.
It has been insulated, soundproofed, and boarded out in the back and the side boards have been carpeted with megavanmats carpet and there is enough left to finish off carpeting the metalwork. Has the styleline B pillar and threshold plastics fitted including sliding door rail cover.
It has a radio/CD/MP3 player fitted with upgraded speakers fitted, megavanmats cab over mat, angled gear lever extension, red animal waterproof seat covers.
I am after £3700 for it ono
It is for sale on another forum as well.
If your interested give me a ring on 07801 542445 between 6 and 10 in the evening or send me a text or pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be looking at putting 12 months MOT on the van in the new year if it hasn't sold. The alloys in the pics aren't fitted anymore it has genuine VW 16in alloys off a 56 plate passat with decent tyres fitted.
As I've said I'm open to sensible offers for the van.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi am interested , was looking at the build thread wondered what you had done to the engine and how is it running now,
Cheers Carl

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi mate. i am very interested in your van. should be selling my t25 on sunday. If it sales would defo like a look at yours. could you email photos of the inside to [email protected]. cheers mate. Is there any issues with the engine?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hope I sale my van tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts