VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
well... 4 hours sleep, day out in Blackpool, saw 3 T4's, got 3 waves A:...got home tonight, alot lighter in the pocket :confused: (blimey how expensive for a kiddies ride and the rest) wire wooled the wheels and wiped down and gave a quick flash over in my silver, to check for imperfections, ready to flatten and paint proper tomorow I:
must say am quite excited and love the colour...

think these could be my most favourite wheel to date ;)

:ILU:

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
looking good mate....

what size tyres you going for?

205/50?

yup...neuton NT5000 205 50 16's T: been on the Borbets and have to say a crackin tyre .... quiet, grippy and good in the wet this afters on the way home...and at £205 for 4 delivered, i aint complaining...and will be a nice bit of stretch goin on front and rear :cool:

just checked spigots, wheel bolts with spacers...and everything fits :D...just love it when a plan comes together ;)

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
yup...neuton NT5000 205 50 16's T: been on the Borbets and have to say a crackin tyre .... quiet, grippy and good in the wet this afters on the way home...and at £205 for 4 delivered, i aint complaining...and will be a nice bit of stretch goin on front and rear :cool:

just checked spigots, wheel bolts with spacers...and everything fits :D...just love it when a plan comes together ;)

make sure your wheel bolts are a radius seat though mate,as the ones you normally use will be tapered for your alloys..
dont know if your standard steel bolts will be long enough,although they might be ok,as its only a 1omm spacer and the steels aint that thick...T:

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
make sure your wheel bolts are a radius seat though mate,as the ones you normally use will be tapered for your alloys..
dont know if your standard steel bolts will be long enough,although they might be ok,as its only a 1omm spacer and the steels aint that thick...T:
already bought some new 40mm radius bolts Si :)

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Dave they look rubbish!!

Send them to me and i will get them out of your way.. Will even pay the postage fella :D

LOL: Wear them with pride ;)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Looking sweet buddy. Just need to amend that Merc' badge in the centre caps now hey?!!!! hahaT:

21 - 40 of 96 Posts