VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My build up to now, 130cm Rib, with Ikea corner unit design , 500 unit and 600x400 behind passenger seat...
Will have black work top, black end panels the doors are gloss gray, then it will have
a 240 wide cupboard along the rib to the back........

Mani

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are you looking at putting a smev sink/ single burner combo nit in the corner ... Just looked like that was the plan, looking at the cardboard template you were using??

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you looking at putting a smev sink/ single burner combo nit in the corner ... Just looked like that was the plan, looking at the cardboard template you were using??
Yes I bought on of those kidney shape smev with a left hand sink but the right hand one fits better
so I am changing it to right hand, the guy is swapping it for me

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Corner unit fitted with gas bottle troma valve , waste water and fresh water bottles, will accomadate the smev too

and this is how it looks like now with laminated end panel and waiting for worktops to be done

and 2 weeks left to finish it completely before the big road trip

·
Registered
187 Posts
This looks great. I think I'm going to copy your idea slightly and go for a corner unit with a bench down the side.

Did you cut the edge of the corner unit to give you more space to recline your front seat or is it standard (I can't tell from the angle).

Also, what did you use to laminate the end panels? Fablon or something? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.