VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
previously known as: baggit
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After what seemed like forever i finally picked up the van from Laurence at Totally T4, here are some pics, not the best interior shots but will get some soon and get them up.

Would like to thank Laurence for his patience as i know i can bethe most frustrating, picky person there is, he is probably the mose patient guy i have ever met, along with his team of experts. They really have done a great job and would recommend them to anyone, met some good guys arranging these bits to be sorted, not least of all Richard from Kernew Transporters too who sorted supplying the seats prior to them being covered and the seat base swivels. T:

cant wait to go away in it this weekend for the first time, im like a kid waiting for christmas. Also had a matress made by comfort pets after seeing it on here, will get some pictures up of that soon too, awesome bit of kit and really freindlty and fast service T:

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: FINALLY ITS HERE, THANKS TO TOTALLY T4...and others

yes i think they are Overfinch 22 inch :eek:

not looking frward to the new tyres when the time comes lol

·
Registered
877 Posts

best colour by far A: are they replica wheels :confused: i thought the origionals had overfinch embossed down one of the bars ?

looks awesome how low have you gone or are they the standard vw lowering springs :cool:

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

best colour by far A: are they replica wheels :confused: i thought the origionals had overfinch embossed down one of the bars ?

looks awesome how low have you gone or are they the standard vw lowering springs :cool:
not sure aboutht ewheels, maybe they are replicas but either way i like them....alot, i assumed they were overfinch, i may well be wrong, i havent lookd, either way im happy. T:

they are pro sport coilovers, it was lowered 70mm but the back got raised back up a little after all of the work was doe, presumably becuase of the additional weight.

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

cheers guys, the Colour is an Audi Blue .

yes hpi is fine thanks.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts

Brilliant mate, just brilliant. T:

·
Registered
855 Posts

That is now the sexiest van on here, my opinion T: was she big bucks

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

That is now the sexiest van on here, my opinion T: was she big bucks
yes she was, could havebeen more im sure, you can just go on and on cant you, the VAT was the killer, as allways.

im sure she will be worth it.

cheers for all of the positive comments guys and some of the not so positive ones Rasp: lol

·
Registered
877 Posts

not sure aboutht ewheels, maybe they are replicas but either way i like them....alot, i assumed they were overfinch, i may well be wrong, i havent lookd, either way im happy. T:

they are coilovers, cant rememebr what make, it was lowered 70mm but the back got raised back up a little after all of the work was doe, presumably becuase of the additional weight.
hi mate im not knocking the wheels they are the best looking wheel around in my opinion ive been looking my self, the origional wheels are wheight rated thats all :cool:

im watching these at the moment which are the cheapest ive seen them and he claims they are range rover with tyres :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221108853646?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1534wt_971

really nice van mate :cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts