VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I've had my cruise control fitted about about a month. just got back from the south of France, Atlantic coast. I must say it's the best mod for the van, anyone thinking of fitting it do so as soon as possible. It saves the aching right leg, it's easy to control with the left hand, If you accelerate when a certain speed is set, when you release the accelerator it returns to the set speed and you can click and hold to go slower and faster, mine seems to work at most speeds and most gears and the best thing is the saving on fuel. Save on diesel get a cruise control...
Steve.....T:
brilliant device.....A:.....A:....A:...:ILU:....:cool:.....:D......

·
Registered
342 Posts
Stevie,

Just had mine fitted last week, ready for a trip to the Atlantic coast of France!:ILU:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you go, which ferry, did you camp, if so which site etc etc etc...........

Thanks

David

p.s. any pics.........I:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi David
Went from Portmouth to Saint malo, to Rennes, to Nantes, to Nior, to Saintes, to Bordeaux, down to Landes, stayed at friends and Family at Mezos and Hossegor. there are plenty of campsites, when I camp I generally use Camping Municipal, but there are lots of farm sites as well and plenty of places around the beaches at Contis and above........A:....:D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes David
Royan is a lovely, there are some nice sites around that area. Let me know how your c/c
works? .......:ILU:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let us know when you get back from France. how the cruise went, put some pics up.
steve....:cool:....:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts