VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 18 year old is finally on the road in her 83 mexican bug must say it made me reminis of 28 years ago when i got my first bug on the road :ILU::ILU::ILU:

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Cool T:

Have a 83 mexi tucked away in the shed .... only orignal bug ever that has never been "doctored" I:

:ILU:

·
Super Moderator
9,210 Posts
I learnt to drive in a beetle back in 82. 1969 1300cc white and it went everywhere, easy to fix, no heaters that worked properly and a carb that froze up when the temp dropped a bit :) my now other half hated the thing.

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this ones a ltle cracker 6 yes 6 sprint stars with it i lent it to andi @t4 transformations to go home in the other week and he said the heater was great ,it s the insurance which is best under a grand for an 18 yr old fully comp with no ncb or experiance :eek:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
it s the insurance which is best under a grand for an 18 yr old fully comp with no ncb or experiance :eek:
thats good!some of my mates kids are being quoted 2half grand for an r reg ka or corsa!
ridiculous prices,a grand is bad,but in comparison to others?

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats good!some of my mates kids are being quoted 2half grand for an r reg ka or corsa!
ridiculous prices,a grand is bad,but in comparison to others?
2500 for a polo ,3600 for a 1.4 lupo anything else is not allowed v dubs onlyLOL:LOL:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no found it on fleabay i d already bought one then the mexican popped up so i had to purchase that as well ,i ve al ready been informed she s coming to dubfreeze to buy some goodies ,a set of sway aways i think ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts