VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deserves a mention,she brings me near to tears with pride( n i dont do cryin,cos its for girls)!
she brings me coffee n toast in bed,made rock buns tonight with MAN sized amounts of spice,so u can actually taste em!
she does karate,so kicks 4ss:D!sings like an angel...with led zepplin type roar!makes me brews(without askin)?with proper heaps of coffee in em!takes the pi55 with styleT:shes beautiful n i love her!.....................its public now!A:T:A:Rasp:LOL:T:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You gotta love them. My daughter is only 19 months but I'm sure I can train her to do some of the above given time LOL:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
deserves a mention,she brings me near to tears with pride( n i dont do cryin,cos its for girls)!
she brings me coffee n toast in bed,made rock buns tonight with MAN sized amounts of spice,so u can actually taste em!
she does karate,so kicks 4ss:D!sings like an angel...with led zepplin type roar!makes me brews(without askin)?with proper heaps of coffee in em!takes the pi55 with styleT:shes beautiful n i love her!.....................its public now!A:T:A:Rasp:LOL:T:
Now if you tell me she's a teenager, then she must be truly special...:D

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
11,going on 21?:*
all done with a smile n a bit o cheeky banter!
i wish id been as good as she is at her ageT:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
And when she's a teenager it will be rocks that she throws at you and not rock cakes. LOL:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's goona throw Rock cakes and coffee at you if she see's this post LOL:

You goin soft mate??
soft?no!i had 2 road rage incidents today(about average) 2nd one resulted in a" get out of the cab an discuss outside"incidentI:
my daughter however seems to have an effect of total pride n calm on me?:*
i just had the urge to make this public.tommorow,ill let her read my ramblings:D

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
my daughter was sort of like yours at 11 now she is 13 its a hole diffrent game all attitude and not a lot of help unless it suits her but i still love her

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
I've got two girls, Millie will be 7 this year, annoys the he'll out of her mum, but with me, butter wouldn't melt. She loves vw' she loves camping and can tell a t4 from a t5 gp

Now Evie......3 this year.....she's my penance for being a bad son, she tough as old boots, doesn't care if she gets told off and can make a grown man cry (she looks like butter wouldn't melt)

Two best things I ever did with my life T:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
soft?no!i had 2 road rage incidents today(about average) 2nd one resulted in a" get out of the cab an discuss outside"incidentI:
my daughter however seems to have an effect of total pride n calm on me?:*
i just had the urge to make this public.tommorow,ill let her read my ramblings:D
you not gona treat her and bring her to dubfreeze T:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
why are fellas like this with their girls lol?

as a female, i never, ever wanted girls and fortunately have 3 fantastic lads 18/18 and 24

god knows what i would have done with girls, probably been tom boys like me, i was brought up with

three brothers, so was never girlie lol

dawn :*

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Here is my 8 year old Lottie. It seems that she will do anything to make me smile. She loves helping me whenever I am doing something with the van and she is even " working " on my stand at Dubfreeze this weekend!

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you not gona treat her and bring her to dubfreeze T:
no,grandparents up from devon,so bit o quality time with them?
shes comin all the others tho,plus wkends at my cvan in aberdaron,likes roughin itT:came back from dubfreeze today,bit worse for wear?I:....but a quick shower n change....she wanted to come to the pubA:........just wish she"d eat a curry after?:*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts