VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driven my new T5 for the last two weeks (well actually not much for the past couple of days as I've been at home) and love it, but on Weds a T5 driver coming the other way at traffic lights waved to me. Took me by surprise as I've passed dozens of vans with no interaction, but this guy smiled and waved. Must admit it took me by surprise so I was late in waving back.

I've driven land rover 90's for the past 15 yrs and got used to other 90 drivers waving but didn't think T5's did this. I expect splitties, bays and even T25's do this, but is it common with T5's?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Driven my new T5 for the last two weeks (well actually not much for the past couple of days as I've been at home) and love it, but on Weds a T5 driver coming the other way at traffic lights waved to me. Took me by surprise as I've passed dozens of vans with no interaction, but this guy smiled and waved. Must admit it took me by surprise so I was late in waving back.

I've driven land rover 90's for the past 15 yrs and got used to other 90 drivers waving but didn't think T5's did this. I expect splitties, bays and even T25's do this, but is it common with T5's?
i wait until the last minute, if I see a slight modded van I normally nod my head, full on pimped I normally give the wave to! T:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts