VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hi bud

Thanks for the pic but im afraid that isnt Inca material.... so Im afraid no good for me.

Sorry. Even if I was to swap with you neither of the seats would match each others van hahahaha. You are looking for the earlier van type material.

hth's

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi bud

Thanks for the pic but im afraid that isnt Inca material.... so Im afraid no good for me.

Sorry. Even if I was to swap with you neither of the seats would match each others van hahahaha. You are looking for the earlier van type material.

hth's

Thanks
Chris
no problem fella my seats don`t match any way this was put in by the other owner, i`m not worried about matching as they will be retrimed when i get round to it..T:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a double and base and a single without base in my 2001 I'm after £ 125.Im going to put a pair of leathers in and a single passenger safe swivel once the r&r beds bolted in . There not mint but could be cleaned 07783736265.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a double and base and a single without base in my 2001 I'm after £ 125.Im going to put a pair of leathers in and a single passenger safe swivel once the r&r beds bolted in . There not mint but could be cleaned 07783736265.

Thanks for the offer fella but i`m only looking for a double, if it comes to it i`ll get one of ebay thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts