VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Buslovers, :ILU:

After a bit of a discussion with "Her indoors" we decided the standard gearlever is too low in the Multivan. She wants to see a few options before we buy a different gearknob too.

Trouble is finding a nice illuminated one for driving at night there only seems to be a few... :*

Anyways.. I like to try to keep my Multivan from looking too "boyed-up" and kinda standard inside. But what's available out there to buy?? :*

So, my girlfriend says.. "Show us your knobs!" as she's fed up with groping around in the dark for mine! LOL:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah.. I've seen the extension for the gearlever too... is there one available in black?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice One.. she likes the length!! H:

I'm guessing you do a lot of rallying looking at that one!

I'm still hunting for an illuminated one to match the dash at night.. :* there's some wafty ones on the 'bay too! I:

She still not happy though.. "more images of your knob please" is her request. I:

You can't keep 'em happy for long can you?:confused:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's certainly some different styles so far... :ILU:

She thought she'd seen large with the first pic until R1TCH's one, that's just shocking! :jd You should get "Kate thingy" to do some pole dancing with that shifter! :D

I like the individuality of T4 UTG's. Can you tell us why you have them when you post the pics, sometimes there's a story behind the choices I'm sure. R:

Still hoping to see one that lights up in the dark to match my dash..

She's never easily pleased my girl.. she says "Let's see some more different knobs please!" :ILU:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Don't think too many have an illuminated gearknob mate. The extentions are easy enough to get. If you go into the classifieds and look within the "by members for members" section.

Here's the link if you need it.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70423

T4toad is the man that's in the tread for this. I'm still thinking of extending mine as well but it's no major rush, nor do I need to as my lass isn't wanting it to be any bigger as mine is actually enough for her to use as it is.......Rasp:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts