VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Send seat covers back and get plain ones or do you get fees for being a rolling advert?

Once its up to same standard as your black one , who will people think did all the work and get the kudos?

"Glad to see you also think T4s "arnt all that" aswell :D
whats wrong with the seat coves?, look quite a good fit from the picture

·
Banned
924 Posts
Hi Matt

thats one very sweet bus T: can see why you have crossed to the dark side T: T: with a van that looks as good as yours i think i might look at crossing over my self I: I:
( have been driving a car for a couple off weeks now and its nice going 80 up hill I: I: bet your bus will do that easy :) )

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
A few small updates....

Attacked the graphics with a hair dryer this morning:

Before:

After:

Not going to leave it plain though. Some new graphics will be taking their place on Thursday.

Removed the carpeted ply bulkhead in the back. (seats will be the next thing to remove)

Fitted a T4SRUS electric window kit

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Just been out with pen, paper and tape measure funnily enough. Boy oh boy I'm gonna have a lot of room to play with when it comes to the interior. :D
can see Kevin McCloud off of Grand Designs wanting to look inside your new interior matt, cant wait to see it given the thought proceses and ideas that went into your t4A:

gonna be another class act:wzd

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Cheers Gaz T:

I'm cursing the thing today though. Nearly said goodbye to a finger whilst trying to get the wheels off to refurb them :bhdhsy:

I also discovered the perks of Range Rover alloys onto T5 hubs..... My wallet is now £100 lighter and all for the sake of a set of wheel studs. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Van looks sweet rolling on those rims dude.

Bought a pannel van in April and have only put rims on it thus far. But he's off up to Wagen Craft this month for a dose of colour coding. Will post some pics once he's done.

Anyone got an ideas about seat covers or getting the front seats re-trimmed.

21 - 40 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.