VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/blackvanman/ca477bd9.jpg[/IMG
Did u have any pieces missing mini geek? Had 2 missing and quite a few extra not needed probably from someone else's kit

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
yep get it direct from lego not of the rip off sellers on ebay its about £83 deliverd direct from lego iv done mine even tho i was missing a part have orderd a few extra bits ill post a pic when they turn up and iv fitted them I: if your missing bits go on lego site and theres a bit you can get spares from click missing parts and put in the kit number and it will give u pics of parts click the bits fill the form in theyl send you the bits

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
i have a brand new lego campervan still in its posting box never opend i orderd it just before xmas it turned up today :(only prob i got 1 for xmas just want my money back £83 is what it cost direct of lego not rip off sellers on ebay ill post first class and pay pal is ok if any one interested pm me im not making any thing on this in fact ill loose money as iv got to repost it

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi Camperwagon, I was thinking of getting one and been looking on the Lego website. I hadnt worked out yet why people would buy them off eBay at a premium. Am I missing something?.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts