VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
lookin good, aint gna confuse you with the other blue t5s round this way now

p.s tell the misses to hoover the floor next time! she obviously not doing job properly

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why yes they are with hard wearing bottoms too ha ha haI: sorry graham but thats the carpet in my garage not the lounge and its MY garage.Rasp:

mike

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
cud do with gettin her to give it a clean anyway lmao...
You NEVER let a woman clean a mans garage, everything will be 'tidied' using a womans logic and you will never find anything again, I know it's just a spot of hoovering but they just can't leave it at that, some even think they're being helpful. I: :D

Cool reg BTW

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
You NEVER let a woman clean a mans garage, everything will be 'tidied' using a womans logic and you will never find anything again, I know it's just a spot of hoovering but they just can't leave it at that, some even think they're being helpful. I: :D
fair shout that i suppose, soon as mum (yea live at home) has tidied house i cant find **** all anywere

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lauren says shes not even allowed in MY bloody garage let alone long enough to tidy up and hoover. Im scared she has plastic tubs and labels for when she gets the chance to get in there. ha ha ha

Mike.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Watch out for mr plod. T:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will do buddy just got to get to halfords to pick up a black screw cover for the front I:the back isnt screwed. see how long it lasts.

MikeT:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts